Buying a new foundation is hard. If you haven’t tried a foundation on before and can’t make it into a store it is near impossible. Colour swatches on your screen aren’t enough to make a decision on. Colours can look different between different monitors. Findation can help!
- Enter as many shades as possible that you’ve used before. The more shades you enter, the better your recommendations will be.
- Only tell us colours that are a good match for your skin. Would you buy that same colour again? If not, don’t enter it.
- Don’t guess, if you can’t remember exactly which colour you used. Go check the packaging just to make sure!
- If you’ve worn two different shades in the same foundation before (e.g. one in summer and another in winter), just tell us the one that is the best match for your skin for most of the year.
- If you only tell us your matches in sheer coverage foundations or tinted moisturisers, we may not be able to give you a perfect match in a full coverage foundation.
Click here to get started!